Client: Rioja D.O.Ca.
Tagged in: Promotional events
The wine growing region Rioja D.O.Ca. launches a campaign in Switzerland with the aim of strengthening the brands and make its premium wines better known among consumers. The campaign targets experts, media and influential consumers in urban areas. The marketing agency of Rioja D.O.Ca. assigns Farner with the development and execution of events and media relations in the German-speaking part of Switzerland. Farner also advises the agency concerning POS-activities.
Farner develops different types of events for the different target audiences in order to create unique and interesting experiences for every target group. The agency also establishes contacts to experts and leading retailers.
- Rioja operates its own winebar at the national museum in Zurich during the WC-game Switzerland-Spain.
- The actor Carlos Leal reads sensual poetry during a wine tasting session for experts and media on a boat trip.
- The „Restaurant Gourmet Tours“ bring consumers to the hippest restaurants in Zurich, Bern, Basel and Luzern. With every menu selected Rioja wines are being served.
- During the wine trade fair „Expovina“ in Zurich Rioja is present with its own, thematically designed ship.
- 20Minuten, NZZ, Sonntag and other important newspapers take part in press trips.
- Leading retailers cooperate for POS-activities.
- Feedback for experts, media and consumers ranges from „very good“ to „excellent“.