Client: Slow Food
Tagged in: Stands, fairs & shows
Overview / Objectives
- Design and build stage settings for the second edition of Terra Madre, the world meeting of food communities.
- Venue management and overall logistic organisation .
Strategy / Solution
- Set up in the area of Palaolimpico Isozaki an immense tree placing all around the conference rooms as if they were its leaves.
- Gathering of almost 9.000 people in Torino: 4.803 farmers, breeders and fishermen, 953 cooks, 411 professors etc.
- Participation of Ministry for Agricultural and Forestry Policy, Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, City of Turin etc.
- Terra Madre meeting marked an important step forward in building a Global Terra Madre network and proved to be a new tool to build a new awareness and get to an enogastronomic culture.
- 200.000 visitors, 912 exhibitors, 85% very positive feed-backs: thanks to these extremely good figures starting from 2012 Salone del Gusto and Terra Madre will be a unique event that will take place at the same time of the Congresso Internazionale di Slow Food.